Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · August 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Brockton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Performance of selected procedures for which the physician is privileged.
- The physician will work 7 consecutive days on (the "On" week) followed by 7 consecutive days off (the "Off" week).
- The employee will provide in hospital patient care as an internal medicine physician, in accordance with requirements of the hospital's Hospitalist Program.
- MA medical license (or ability to get licensed and practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts).
- Care of patients admitted to the hospital's medical service.
- The employee will also be responsible to be on.
- Initial admission work up (i.
- In general, at least two of the consecutive working days will constitute 12 hour shifts each, and the remaining working days will constitute 10 hour shifts each.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Brockton, MA.
- Discharge day visits.
- History and physical).
- Our employed group is compromised of 16 physicians and several exceptional physician assistants.
- Signature Healthcare - Brockton Hospital, is seeking a Hospitalist, to join its progressive Hospitalist Program.
- Consultation and follow up, as appropriate, for patients on other clinical services (for example, pre-operative evaluations).
- SHC and BH offer excellent compensation based on experience plus significant bonus potential, as well as a sign on bonus and relocation assistance.
- Follow up visits.
- MD Degree or it's foreign educational equivalent.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago