Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Melrose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This opportunity includes a closed ICU, and no procedures.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Hospitalist team as a Nocturnist at Melrose-Wakefield Hospital in Melrose, Massachusetts, part of the Hallmark Health System.
- We ask that you be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, with current Acls certification and active Massachusetts license.
- TeamHealth offers an excellent compensation package in the $300K base on experience.
- We offer sponsorship for H-1 visa candidates.
- CME allowance plus wRVU.
- Other benefits include flexible scheduling for better work and life balance, CME allowance, comprehensive benefits package, paid PLI with tail coverage, and association with a leading Hospitalist organization with opportunity for future advancement.
- Great location to raise a family.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago