Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The Steward Health Care Network includes thousands of physicians who help to provide more than 12 million patient encounters per year.
- Both locations, Holy Family Hospital-Methuen, and Holy Family Hospital-Haverhill, provide comprehensive inpatient, outpatient and 24/7 emergency services, including eICUs.
- The company employs approximately 40,000 health care professionals.
- Part time and per diem opportunities are also available.
- Electronic medical records.
- Exceptional compensation and benefits package including bonus structure.
- Holy Family Hospital in Methuen & Haverhill, MA is currently seeking full time Board Certified/Board Eligible Hospitalists to join our expanding department.
- The Steward Hospital Group operates hospitals in Malta and states across the United States including Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah.
- Steward is a physician-led health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the communities where patients live.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Methuen, MA.
- Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward operates 38 community hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety.
- With first class specialists, innovative treatment options and state-of-the-art technology, both of our hospital campuses provide exceptional care throughout the greater Merrimack Valley and southern New Hampshire.
- Holy Family Hospital, a Leapfrog Top Hospital Award recipient, is a 385-bed full-service, acute care hospital with two campuses located in Methuen and Haverhill, Massachusetts.
- 401K retirement savings and profit sharing.
- Holy Family is a member of Steward Health Care the largest private, for-profit hospital operator in the United States.
- Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than 4 million patient encounters per year.
- With a culture that prioritizes agility, resourcefulness, and continuous improvement, Steward is recognized as one of the world's leading accountable care organizations.
- Greater work/life balance by utilizing a block-scheduling platform.
- Steward's unique health care service delivery model leverages technology, innovation, and care coordination to keep patients healthier.
- The total number of paneled lives within Steward's integrated care network is projected to reach 3 million in 2018.
- The Steward network includes more than 25 urgent care centers, 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,300 beds under management, and approximately 1 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago