Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Boston, MA.
- Hospitalist (Physicians Only).
- Available hours include: Minimum of 16 hours a week (part time) up to 40 hours a week (full time).
- Hospitalist needed to help with night-time, weekend, and weekday coverage.
- Makes informed diagnostic and therapeutic decisions based on patient information, current scientific evidence, clinical judgment and patient preference.
- Prescribes and performs competently all medical procedures considered essential for the scope of practice.
- Develops and documents a plan of care for each patient, including a complete medical history, a physical examination, diagnosis of the causes of injuries and illnesses, appropriate treatment and/or referral, and hospital visitations when necessary.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago