Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Melrose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join our group as a full-time Hospitalist and work close to Boston!
- CME allowance.
- Association with a leading hospitalist organization with opportunity for future advancement.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Flexible scheduling for a better work and life balance.
- Great compensation package $230K+.
- Quarterly quality and wRVU bonuses.
- H-1 visa candidates and Nocturnists are encouraged. This is a great position in a great location to raise a family!
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for you at Melrose-Wakefield Hospital in Melrose, Massachusetts.
- Enjoy working with an established and growing program with an 18:1 patient ratio and a closed ICU.
- Paid PLI with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago