Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Boaston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU response to codes.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Mid-levels handle admissions.
- Average Daily Census: 15 -17 day.
- EMR: Meditech.
- A Massachusetts license is required upon starting the assignment.
- Closed ICU.
- Seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to provide Locum Day or Night coverage.
- No Procedures.
- Average Daily Admissions: 8 per night.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Connections