Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Support Staff: 3 rounding teams & 2 ER admit teams on days, 2 nocturnists at night.
- Case Load/PPD: 16-18 admits/day, 14 admits/night.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-058054-MD-MA.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Locum physicians will not be required to perform procedures but will be expected to assist with running codes, rapid response team, and ICU coverage at night.
- Dates Needed: January - ongoing.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Must be able to navigate EMR systems.
- Provider Availability: Day Shift.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Job Posting ID: 983231.
- Board certified IM or FP candidates are preferred, but will accept board eligible if within 2 years of residency.
- A facility in Massachusetts is currently seeking ongoing locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago