Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Methuen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with ICU rounding, codes, and procedures.
- Charting: Meditech EMR.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and codes.
- CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
- Caseload: Seven admits per shift.
- License: MA state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We are helping an established facility in Massachusetts that is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- The facility uses Meditech EMR for charting.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- The incoming physician must have a MA state license.
- Your schedule will be 7 pm - 7 am, and you will see seven admits per shift.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago