Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cambridge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 5 - 10 admissions per night.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
- We are helping a Massachusetts-based hospital that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Epic.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am, two weeks on/two weeks off.
- License: MA state license needed.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- You need to have an active MA state license for this assignment.
- Your assignment schedule will be 7 pm - 7 am, two weeks on/two weeks off, and you will see 5 - 10 admissions per night.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago