Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Seacoast) is a multispecialty group practice.
- We are a member of Steward Health Care Network.
- Hospital offer EKG, echo, Holter monitoring, nuclear stress testing, ICUs and cardiac telemetry.
- Eligible for corporate bonuses and partnership.
- Benefits include 401k, CME, moving expenses and more.
- Located in a seacoast community midway between Boston, Providence and Cape Cod.
- Nocturnist needed - reputable multi specialty group between Boston and Providence.
- ICU skills needed - run codes and rapid responses, intubate and start lines and manage ICU patients.
- 12 hour shifts.
- All nights.
- 150 provider multi specialty group affiliated with 178 bed hospital.
- 10-14 shifts per month.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.