Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- License: MA state license needed.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
- You should have an active MA state license.
- Caseload: 7 - 9 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: Two weeks on/two weeks off.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We have an exciting, locum tenens, hospitalist opportunity now available in Massachusetts.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Your assignment schedule will be two weeks on/two weeks off, and you will see 7 - 9 patients per day.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago