Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A wonderful locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Massachusetts.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- Give Weatherby a.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour night shifts, but some day coverage may also be available.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- MA licensed only.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MA state medical license in-hand.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately six admissions per night.
- An Acls certification and a DEA license is required as part of this assignment.
- Board certified or eligible.
- This facility makes use of the Epic EMR system.
- Competitive compensation.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.