Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Worcester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 16 patients per day.
- Acls certification needed.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted MA medical license in hand.
- This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Massachusetts medical facility.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Night and swing shift coverage.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- The provider will work nights and swing shifts.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- MA license required.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.