Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 -25 patients per shift, and should be capable with vent management and central lines.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Closed ICU.
- This is an excellent opportunity to supplement your income.
- MA license required.
- Acls certification needed.
- We have an opportunity in Massachusetts for a hospitalist.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- You will have assistance from excellent support providers, and will work within the Epic EMR system.
- The provider can expect to work a seven-day block schedule.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Vent management, central lines.
- Seven day block schedule.
- Board certified or eligible.
- 20 - 25 patients per shift.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active MA medical license.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.