Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The provider will work 10 - 14 shifts per month.
- Will cover the ICU.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Competitive compensation.
- MA license required.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 16 - 17 patients per day in the ICU.
- A Massachusetts-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Due to the timeframe of this assignment only State licensed providers will be considered.
- Acls certification needed.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This facility documents patient interactions with the Epic EMR system.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.