Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (West of Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Teaching service with 4 Internal Medicine Residents.
- 283 bed hospital with Umass teaching affiliation.
- 7-9 admits per night.
- Meditech EMR.
- Closed ICU.
- Procedures not required.
- 7 on / 7 off.
- Night shifts.
- Team of 16 hospitalists.
- Located 45 minutes west of Boston.
- Benefits include 7 days PTO, 401k, CME and path to partnership.
- Nocturnist - West of Boston - Academic.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.