Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Worcester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MA license required.
- The work schedule will be night and swing shifts.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Night and swing shift coverage.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Massachusetts with qualified hospitalists.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- Acls certification needed.
- You will track patient interactions using the Meditech EMR system.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Due to time constraints, only MA-licensed applicants will be accepted.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- You can expect to see around 16 patients per shift.
- 16 patients per day.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.