Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Massachusetts) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located 60 miles west of Boston.
- 134-bed non-profit community hospital with 5-bed open ICU - no procedures.
- Easy drive to mountains and seacoast.
- Excellent salary.
- Full EMR.
- Nocturnist Needed - Central Massachusetts - Block schedule.
- 14 shifts per month / 7pm - 7am.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.