Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Melrose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great health benefits.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Hospital Medicine experts.
- This established hospital medicine program sees an average census of 15-18 patients per physician per day.
- TeamHealth has an excellent Hospitalist opportunity at Hallmark Health in Melrose, Massachusetts.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Excellent leadership and mentorship on-site and the full complement of subspecialty back up, with no procedures required.
- Enjoy advanced practice clinician coverage available every day.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago