Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · December 11, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Affiliated with a renowned medical and research center, ability to teach if desired.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Our services are free for you.
- Family-friend community with easy access to Boston.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- The incoming physician will see a reasonable patient census 14 to 17 per day.
- Day position.
- Very competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- ICU staffed intensivists.
- IM or FP board certified/board eligible.
- To get started, please reach out to Kim Constantin at.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- The hospitalist service is staffed by 12 physicians, utilizing a seven-on, seven-off block schedule.
- Reasonable patient census of 14 to 17 per day.
- They are affiliated with a renowned medical and research center and teaching opportunities are available.
- You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, various medical plan options, dental plan options, group life and group long-term disability, $4,000 for CME and practice expenses, a 401k and 401b retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
- This opportunity has a very competitive compensation package.
- Work at an award-winning, full service, acute care hospital.
- You will not be expected to perform any procedures, although there is the opportunity, if desired.
- 150+ bed community hospital.
- An exciting day time hospitalist opportunity is now available at a community hospital in Massachusetts.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago