Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Boston ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Duties will be mostly pain management and other post-surgery care.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Fellows Welcome.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- There is always an Intensivist and Surgical Provider on at night.
- MA License and DEA Required.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Exceptional NP's on staff.
- Need to be able to respond to codes.
- Will wait on a license.
- Low Nightly Admission Rate.
- Central Lines and Intubations are rare but required.
- Nocturnist Moonlighting Opportunity - Boston Massachusetts.
- This hospital is looking for passionate, patient focused, Nocturnists to cover nights and/or weekend nights right in the heart of Boston.
- Enjoy the world-class city zoo, or one of the nation's most famous motor speedways!
- 7PM - 7:30AM.
- Travel Accommodations Provided.
- Help provider Quality Care at this 5-Star Award Winning 100+ Bed Hospital in Boston, MA!
- This metropolitan area offers a variety of fun amenities to explore between shifts.
- Local Candidates Preferred.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.