Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · March 31, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible.
- One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process.
- Board certified or eligible.
- A Massachusetts facility has an opening for temporary hospitalist coverage.
- MA license required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Due to the needs of this assignment, only MA-licensed providers will be considered for this role.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 6 months of coverage.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Acls certification needed.
- The work schedule covers a 6-month gap.
- Volumes range from 16 - 17 patients per day.
- Additionally, candidates should have an Acls certification.
- 16 - 17 patients per day on average.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.