Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MA medical license in hand.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Basic vent required.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- A locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Massachusetts.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- MA license required.
- Acls certification needed.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- Providers with night shift availability are preferred.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 6 - 7 admits per night.
- Night availability preferred.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.