Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12-hour night shifts.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Your duties include seeing approximately 8 - 10 admits per day.
- This is 12-hour coverage at night.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Contact Weatherby.
- We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about.
- MA license required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Due to time constraints, only MA-licensed candidates will be accepted.
- This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role.
- 8 - 10 admits per night.
- No procedures requiredq.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- We are looking to fill a temporary hospitalist job now open at a Massachusetts medical facility.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.