Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Massachusetts licensed or in the process a plus.
- There are private rooms for nearly every patient who stays overnight for enhanced comfort and healing.
- An exciting dedicated nocturnist position is now available in Massachusetts.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Relocation offered.
- Due to their urgent need, the ideal candidate will have a current MA license or be in the process.
- 35 miles from Boston.
- BC internal medicine or family medicine.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- They are offering a flexible block schedule.
- This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation.
- Very manageable admissions with cross coverage.
- They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible if within 3 years of residency.
- You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- The incoming physician will see approximately 5 to 10 admissions with cross coverage.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- There is an open ICU, but there will be no procedures needed.
- To get started, please reach out to Kim Constantin at.
- Open ICU with no procedures.
- Our services are free for you.
- 2020 residents welcome.
- 2020 residents are also welcome.
- At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- Competitive compensation and benefits offered.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago