Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · September 26, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- Due to time constraints, only MA-licensed applicants will be accepted.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Enjoy the high quality of life that the locum tenens experience offers.
- No procedures required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- If needed, our licensing team can assist you with obtaining the necessary state license.
- The work schedule will be 12-hour night shifts.
- Give Weatherby a.
- MA license required.
- You can expect to see around 8 - 12 patients per shift, and duties include code response.
- Will do code response.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 8 - 10 admits per night.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Massachusetts with a qualified hospitalist.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.