Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · September 26, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We are helping a Massachusetts-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- License: Active MA state license needed.
- You need to have an active MA state license for this assignment.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 17 patients per day.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Your assignment schedule will be 7 am - 7 pm and you will see an average of 17 patients per day.
- Procedures: Running codes required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago