Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · September 26, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 12 patients per day.
- You need to have an active MA state license for this assignment.
- The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am with no. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Massachusetts.
- We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: Active MA state license needed.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago