Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · November 26, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our services are free for you.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Work under an experienced medical director.
- The incoming physician will work a block schedule with shifts from 7 am to 7 pm.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm.
- You will see an average of 14 to 17 patients per day with advanced practitioner support provided.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- 35 to 40 minutes from Boston.
- If you do not have an active MA medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- The facility welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates and you will be working under an experienced medical director.
- ICU, no procedures required.
- A hospital in Massachusetts needs a daytime hospitalist.
- Average of 14 to 17 patients per shift.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, health and dental benefits, life and disability insurance, PTO, CME stipend, a pension plan, 403b retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- 250K plus a sign-on bonus, and excellent benefits.
- The hospital has an ICU and full subspecialty support, no procedures are required.
- This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses.
- 15 minutes from Providence, RI.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago