Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · November 26, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls certification needed.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MA medical license in hand.
- An Acls certifications is needed for this role.
- Closed ICU with code response.
- MA license required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 12 - 18 patients per day.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Massachusetts.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- Full-time coverage needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- Competitive compensation.
- The facility needs a provider to work full time, with 7 days on and 7 days off.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.